· L&P introduce a UV-curable dye intended for employ by means of its Virtu arrangement. Following versions of the Virtu print line have achieved print speed of concerning 200m2/hr.
· Mimaki unveiled its TX3 cloth printer by means of more healthy fabric treatment ability than the Mimaki TX2 to nervousness and print difficult-to-handle fabrics such as elastomeric fabrics. The TX3 provides superior fabric treatment like that provided intended for the TX2 on the DUA Explicit Systems Srl (DGS) Cromos fabric printer.
· DGS of Como, Italy, as well exhibited its additional software and fabric printer contributions at ITMA. DUA Graphic Systems long-drawn-out from a contractor of software solutions to the screen etching manufacturing, to a digital printing software supplier and value-added producer of superior fabric treatment strategy for obtainable digital printing systems. In adding up to the Cromos printer based on the Mimaki TX2, DGS offers the luminary G8, based on the Encad Novastar 850, the Colorspan Fabrijet XII, and the Luxor 7 based on the Mimaki TX printer. DGS provisions these systems through its Match Print II software. Within February 2005, DGS and DuPont announced an advertising business for the auction of the Artistri 2020 and Match Print II software.
· Reggiani, in collaboration with Scitex hallucination and Ciba, introduced its DReAM digital textile-printing device. Reggiani information that the DReAM be able to print 600 dpi throughputs at a tempo of 150m2/hr. Reggiani had installed in excess of a dozen of these strategy by May 2005, the majority of which are situated in Italy.
· Robustelli, in company through Epson, launched its Monna Lisa textile printer. This machine is competent of printing extremely high-resolution imagery for which Epson print heads are recognized. The Monna Lisa skin tone semi once more as numerous print heads as the Mimaki TX2, the length of with enhanced fabric treatment. Robustelli has positioned concerning a dozen of these printers in Italy.
· Zimmer exhibited its Chromotex printer with arrays of `Flatjet’ piezoelectric enthused scatter nozzles. It as well showed its Chromojet runner carpet inkjet printer.
Throughout 2003, Mimaki exhibited its GP 604 garment-printing machine with 60 cm (24 inch) print breadth. Mimaki as well offers the GP 1810 inkjet item of clothing printer with 1.8m (73.2 inch) print thickness.