The movie John Carter is being launched at 9 March 2012 under the flag of Disney. According to officials this movie has highest budget ever ie $ 250,000,000. Avatar has was highest budget $237,000,000 before John Carter. This movie has very high and cost effective visual effects and 3d characters.
Movie is based on Mars environment, which is created in 3d computer world. Andrew Stanton is writer and director of Jhon Carter movie. Short description of movie is that……….. Civil War vet John Carter has been ported to the planet Mars. Where, main residents are green barbarian 12 feet tall creatures. He find himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter Dejah Thoris, Princess of Helium, who is in desperate need of a savior.
Mainly, film is based on the first novel to Princess of Mars, John Carter. Originally under the title of the bottom of the moons of Mars, it was serialized in February, from 1912, the chapter they are as a hardcover book in 1917 but in July issue of 6 months of the story all the pulp magazines was collected. In the novel, John Carter is transported to Mars, is a former Army captain WarConfederate American Civil War.
In the course of his adventures, he knows that that planet is dying from a loss of air and water, the only peaceful alliance of intelligent residents that are able to save the species from extinction all of Barsoom .
John Carter is a fictional character created by Edgar Rice Burroughs novel that appears to Barsoom. It is Virginia only visitor from Earth to the Mars is actually him, he Mars “referring to the setting in the tradition of the heroes of other real-world objects from time to time, the main action of his has been recorded Lawrence of Arabia and Africa such as Scipio, known as John Carter “. His character, since its debut in 1912 with the serial of the magazine, which appeared in various media, has endured.
- Taylor Kitsch as John Carter
- Lynn Collins as Dejah Thoris, Princess of Helium
- Willem Dafoe as Tars Tarkas, a Barsoomian warrior and ally of John Carter
- Thomas Haden Church as Tal Hajus, a vicious Thark warrior
- Samantha Morton as Sola, daughter of Tars Tarkas
- Dominic West as Sab Than, Prince of Zodanga
- Polly Walker as Sarkoja, a merciless, tyrannical Thark
- James Purefoy as Kantos Kan, captain of the ship Xavarian
- Mark Strong as Matai Shang, leader of the Holy Therns
- Ciarán Hinds as Tardos Mors, Jeddak of Helium
- Bryan Cranston as a Civil War colonel who comes into conflict with Carter
- Daryl Sabara as Edgar Rice Burroughs, nephew of John Carter
- Jon Favreau, who was once attached to direct the film when it was still a Paramount production, has a cameo in the film.