1. A database consists of various components called:
2. Which of the following object of database is used to retrieve data from database?
3. The output of the query is in the form of a:
4. Which object is used to retrieve data from database and present in formatted way?
5. Microsoft Access saves the database with the extension:
6. A report is a complete set of ………….field:
7. An MS Access table contains:
a. Records but no field’s
b. Fields but no records
c. Both records and fields
d. None of these.
8. Which option in MS Access is used to create a new database from scratch?
a. Access template
b. Blank Database
c. Existing Database
d. New Folder
9. What is displayed in Title bar of an open database?
a. Program name
b. Database name
c. Object type
d. All of these
10. Which of the following is NOT a database object?
d. MS World
11. Which object is used to store data and define structure for the data in a database?
12. Which of the following are objects in an MS Access database?
a. Tables, forms, queries, and reports
b. Database, Datasheet, and Form views
d. All of these
13. The columns of a table correspond to:
14. A database may contain:
a. Only one table
b. At most two tables
c. At most three tables
15. An example of a query is:
a. Selection of all records that match a set of criteria.
b. Importing of a spreadsheet file into the database.
c. Search for a specific record.
d. Both a and c are correct
16. A report may be based on a:
c. Both a and b
17. Each separate piece of information stored in a record is called a(n):
18. Each set of related items in a table is called:
19. The smallest meaningful unit of data in a database is called:
20. A collection of data that consists of name, address and email of a person is called
21. Which of the following is the correct association?
a. File = column
b. Record = row
c. Field = row
d. Record = table